Saturday 10 December 2011

Samvratha Sunil interview



Samvratha Sunil
  • Could you please tell us something about your family and schooling?

Father: Sunil into hotel business and my mother Sadhana, house wife. I have a sister Sangutha, +2 student and grandmother.

  • How come you entered into this fascinating world of cinema? Your first break?

During my college days at St.Teresas, Lal uncle and Rajeev uncle called me for a screening test at Rasikan’s shooting location, where I got selected and my career started of from there..
  • As a new comer what is your opinion about the latest trend in cinema?

Like Tamil and Hindi film industry, Malayalam cinema should also promote new comers.
  • Your intimate friend in cine field?

Kavya, Bhavana, Gopika and ……(the list goes on …seems all the girls in this field are friends  )
  • Secret of your beautiful silky hair?

Nothing in particular …will keep the hair neat and tidy.
  • Which is the favorite role you have played so far?

I really love the role in Achanuranagatha Veedu.
  • Do you do your homework before getting into a character?

Eg ; the character in Achanurangatha veedu.
Nothing much…but in Achanurangatha veedu I just practiced the customs and prayers.
  • Any dream role?

Uh…roles that done by Manju chechy…

‘Nottam’ was a huge break for you. Could you please share the experience you had at the sets of ‘Nottam’.

I really enjoyed when people identified me as a “pachapanamthatha”
  • How do you react to gossips?

Gossips ….I don’t care…
  • If you would have not ended up as an actress, what would have been your choice?

During my studies I didn’t aim for an engineer or doctor…but by God’s grace, now I am here …Its all because of the people who encourage me…I request the same support from all of you.
  • About marriage?

Hey man..I am too young to get hooked to someone…(laughs)
  • How did you evaluate yourself on the varied roles from a simple village girl in Rasikan to modern girl in Moonamathoral?

I got several offers which are very different from each other…Yes I am lucky to get that….
  • According to you what is love?

About Love….. (gave an innocent smile…)
  • Your favourite colour,dish , dress..?

Color: White, Blue, Black
Food: Ice Cream
Dress: Saree
  • Your favourite location?

Location: Peerumedu (Achanurangatha Veedu)
  • If you had a rebirth, then who would you like to be?

I love to be Samvrutha itself…
  • Any message to the upcoming stars…?

Every field has its own pros & cons, So don't just go back romours. It is a fasinating field where one can get an identity of their own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment